I need your Opinion guys!

lovinglife

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Hello friends, I read an article over Internet and they were saying "If your laptop's integrated graphics just aren't cutting it for the games you want to play, you can actually connect a desktop graphics card to your ExpressCard slot with an external dock. "
I didn't get it most of it, but what I understand is they are saying I can actually attach a desktop's graphic card to my laptop and can play any game I want ? Is it true ? Can someone explain me what's all this thing ? Can I connect my cousin's Radeon HD 7990 to my laptop and play any game ? Don't mind if I asked anything wrong.

You can, but it's expensive and messy. You need the dock, which isn't cheap. You need an ATX power supply to power the video card, you have to jump the power supply to get it to turn on, then a video card. It can work.

lovinglife

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

And yeah you are right it will cost me but I can't have a PC cause I need a laptop for my work...Okay can you let me know how much it will exactly cost me ? Just the dock and stuff, I have the graphic card.
PS, Do you think my laptop can be connected with Radeon hd 7990 ? Here's my laptop's configuration-

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03015593