Best pc/recording mic for under £100

watchoutcampers

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody has any idea where to start with saying what a good mic is. I've seen the Blue Yeti but it's about 4 years old now and I would like something newer. The blue snowball seems good but doesn't have the gain nob and I don't know whether that's good or bad. So If anyone has any ideas, you know what to do. Luke. (Also I do a lot of gaming and youtube recording so it cant have any feedback)

Davidwnuk

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013

The blue yeti is not outdated. It is still ahead of its game for youtube recording equipment. This comes with the pop filter and stand.
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Condenser-Microphone-Filter/dp/B00474PAAK/ref=sr_1_8?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1378571760&sr=1-8&keywords=blue+yeti+microphone

watchoutcampers

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
Thanks Davidwnuk, there's just one thing about the blue yeti and its whether the pro version is worth the extra money in quality. I know it's at a higher rate or kHz but is it worth the extra. Thanks.

Davidwnuk

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013

Youtube has a max khz and the blue yeti pro exceeds that so you wouldn't get it to its fullest potential so i would get the blue yeti.