Those who call themselves experts are either ignorant or are trying to create a false sense of security in the minds of people

Reiki

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
I am not an expert. But my little knowledge with internet and computers tells me that there is absolutely no security offered by any operating system or Antivirus that can protect you from intentional spying. Inside a LAN your computer is easily vulnerable to the pranks of a hacker. Once such a person gets such an access to your computer, he can install spyware that can haunt your laptop or computer till the day the computer becomes unusable. It doesn't even depend on the operating systems you can install on it or how many times you format the computer.

Reiki

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013

Yes. Some spyware has altered my bios. Even after formatting my computer remains infected. All antiviruses I tried says, it is safe. But any new or old usb's connected to my laptop gets infected. When the usb is connected to another computer the antivirus detects a trojan program and gives report that it is quarantined. But the weird thing is that, though the antivirus says that it is quarantined, the new computer also becomes infected. I think the spyware is opening a port in my computer and making it available to the person who has the master program. And I believe that everytime a new computer is infected the person who has the master program has the choice of whether or not to choose tracking,connecting to,and receiving all browsing activity of the new computer.

MasterBios

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
Ok follow this run : ESET scanner google it while doing that disconnect from the internet. Also after download Malwarebyte's it's free google it and remove any malware post back once done that for further instructions.