Graphic card issue.. which one or wait?

Hypothermia

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
Hey there guys,

A couple of days ago i ordered pc components to put a pc together, below you can find what i ordered, however.. after 4 days i recieved an email from the company i ordered the components from that they do not have the ordered (AMD Radeon GIGABYTE GV-R795WF3-3GD HD7950 - 3.0 GB - 384 bit) in stock. Which i must admit i kind of guessed since everytime i order something at this company they will email me about at least 1 thing they don't have in stock and try to sell me something else.

HOWEVER, after the email where they suggested the Sapphire HD7950 3GB with Boost, the ordered GIGABYTE HD7950 is switched on the website to unknown delivery time and upped in price by €25,00 !!!

Now normally i would just order an other video card but did something change with this video card that the price went up by 20 euro? i already paid for the video card so i could also decide to wait for them to get it back in stock.

I also have been reading up video cards and now also concidering the gtx 760, brand doesnt matter to me, any help will be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!

---------

my ordered components (which i dont really want to change but open for suggestions):

ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Intel® Core™ i5-3570K
Corsair Hydro Series H100i
Corsair HX850, 850 Watt

(and some more irrelevent components)

Also, i'm going to overclock the CPU to about 4.5

My preference would be the GTX 760, but the HD 7950 price has dropped really low. Not sure how comparable the prices are in EU - you'll be all set with either one, the performance is the same, but I think you'll be a little happier with Nvidia - less hassle and more features.