A good 23-24" Monitor ?

Trying to find a good monitor, very hard finding reviews. Needs Gamut Volume: Adobe RGB 1998 to be close to perfect (i see toms post these, but they haven't done monitor reviews in years), and low response time.

Any ideas?

Wyer

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013
That is idd a very good monitor but a bit over kill imo - all tho I am tempted to plump for it once my GC upgrade is sorted...food for thought.

IPS: high-end 10-bit or 8-bit colour per channel screens or the cheaper 6-bit technology. extremely hard finding out what screen any of the monitors are using. i know i do NOT want 6-bit at all.

btw, the "Adobe RGB 1998" thing is the closer it is to perfect, the less BANDING there is on screen. Something my eyes can detect far too well. Like to get a monitor to have as little 'banding' as possible. A IPS 10-bit would be almost perfect.

edit: The VG248QE is a 144hz monitor, 60hz will do fine for me, i'm not going to use 3d glasses (hurts my head).

UPDATE: To name a few models:
23EA63V-P AH-IPS
24EC53V-P AH-IPS
PA248Q E-ips
PA246Q P-ISP

The P-isp types (the best for color) are a bit too expensive for me right now (about $500 for 24") The H-isp might be better (hard to find if there are models using that). And i still cannot find a review about the AH-ISP ones I listed (LG modes).