Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

PC freezes, together with mouse, sound, and keyboard!

Last response: in Systems
Share
September 6, 2013 6:50:15 PM

I'm buying a new PC, I build it myself. Then, after a day of using it, while watching YouTube, the sound suddenly getting weird, slowmo like and then no souund. The mouse freezes, as well as the keyboard. I can't even turn the num lock light off. Please help!!
September 6, 2013 8:17:26 PM

I think you should go store where you bought it and request to change another PC!
September 7, 2013 6:45:54 PM

That's not a solution, thank you
Related resources
September 7, 2013 7:02:00 PM

Unplug it and leave it for 30 minutes, then check connections and restart it.
September 14, 2013 6:43:28 AM

ok it turns out that when the no sound happens, its affecting usb 2.0, thats why my keyboard and mouse not working. Now Im using my mouse and keyboard on usb 3.0, so those are not affected when no sound happens. Now, when no sound happens, my pc keeps getting pop up notification of audio device being unpugged and plugged in, and keep opening the realtek hd audio manager before it crashes.
September 14, 2013 7:13:59 AM

deandrow said:
ok it turns out that when the no sound happens, its affecting usb 2.0, thats why my keyboard and mouse not working. Now Im using my mouse and keyboard on usb 3.0, so those are not affected when no sound happens. Now, when no sound happens, my pc keeps getting pop up notification of audio device being unpugged and plugged in, and keep opening the realtek hd audio manager before it crashes.


Uninstall the realtek HD. Really doesn't do anything special.
September 14, 2013 8:32:35 AM

RazerZ said:
deandrow said:
ok it turns out that when the no sound happens, its affecting usb 2.0, thats why my keyboard and mouse not working. Now Im using my mouse and keyboard on usb 3.0, so those are not affected when no sound happens. Now, when no sound happens, my pc keeps getting pop up notification of audio device being unpugged and plugged in, and keep opening the realtek hd audio manager before it crashes.


Uninstall the realtek HD. Really doesn't do anything special.


already did, and it still happens. But with realtek hd driver, now i know that the crashes is, what I believe, due to the audio device being constantly unplugged n plugged in
September 14, 2013 8:37:33 AM

deandrow said:
RazerZ said:
deandrow said:
ok it turns out that when the no sound happens, its affecting usb 2.0, thats why my keyboard and mouse not working. Now Im using my mouse and keyboard on usb 3.0, so those are not affected when no sound happens. Now, when no sound happens, my pc keeps getting pop up notification of audio device being unpugged and plugged in, and keep opening the realtek hd audio manager before it crashes.


Uninstall the realtek HD. Really doesn't do anything special.


already did, and it still happens. But with realtek hd driver, now i know that the crashes is, what I believe, due to the audio device being constantly unplugged n plugged in


check for loose cables
!