multiple problems search bar, tight clicks, etc

aku525

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Alright, I really dont know where to start now. All I can say is that im in really deep troubles. For starters, right clicking on the windows background screen will not pop up the options, it only flashes a bit then goes away. Next typing on something will make the line type hing blink rediculously fast, not that big of a deal, but when i use google chrome, i cant type at all. in fact, i wouldnt register some of the letters. Dont think its a problem with chrome, since right now im on explorer, and pressing shift will not allow me to type upper case letters, but instead will flash something similar to what would pop up when right clicking on the windows background. Tried to do a reinstall, but even when typing in like my computer name, pressing shift will like pop up cmd, holding it will make it continuosly spawn. I will keep this thread updated with any problems i will encounter, but right now im at the mercy of anyone who has had the same problem and knows a solution.

aku525

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
You'd expect ther wouldnt be another problem withing 5 mins, but apparently i have found another. Left clicking on an open program with multiple tabs or windows eg, steam or browsers, will also only flash the things open.

aku525

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Good news, problem is not solved yet, but apparently if I hold down shift, i can select the options while it flashes repeatedly. with that i tried going to task manager, and saw that from going to show all services, that some of them have stopeed. Could there be some that are causing my problem? oh and apparently if i do it quick enough i can use the question mark :p