Graphics Card for System Build (1st one)

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
I have a question about which graphics card would be best suited for my needs, i don't currently know a whole a lot about graphics cards and want to learn. My current setup which is still in building progress (suggestions are welcome but i am staying with the FX 8350, it is a personal preference) is listed as such. But i need a graphics card to complete it. I don't really have to worry about space (NZXT Switch offers like 13" of graphic card space) but i really don't want to go over 200 dollars on one. I have compared some from Newegg but i really want some serious suggestions here. I need to be able to run a 32" TV (1920 x 1080) crisp and clear, along with a 2nd 24" monitor as well, my current laptop HDMI radeon doesn't support "crisp and clear". It also needs to run Batman Arkham Origins, GTA series (V and down), Call of Duty (Ghost and down, including but not limited to Black Ops II), Sims 3 (and down), and Sims 4 when it is released, also Rollercoaster Tycoon (series 3 and down), Age of Empires III & series, and preferably Total War. Here are my current compared graphics cards. Any help will be greatly appreciated, please and thanks in advance.