Having New Build Issues

JigabyteLord

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
So to keep it short and simple, the DRAM QLED on my motherboard remains lit and does not go away. Here are the things that I have tried:

Reseating two separate pairs of RAM in every configuration including using 1 stick at a time.

Reseating both CPU power connectors on my motherboard.

Reseating my GPU and removing my GPU.

Removing all SATA devices such as my HDD and disk drive.

Flashing my BIOS to the latest version that is out.

Reseating my CPU and heatsink.

Pressing MemOK on my motherboard (after doing so the VGA light starts to blink).

Doing an external build to ensure the motherboard is not shorting out.

For the life of me I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.. Even when I have no GPU and no RAM installed the DRAM led will remain lit and my computer will not POST or beep at all. I have tried everything that I could find on the internet and that I could think of. All fans come on and LEDs light up. When I have my disk drive connected it opens and fully functions. What should I do now? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

My build:

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard
AMD FX 8350 processor
Asus Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition
Corsair H100i
Cooler Master Haf X

JigabyteLord

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013

I have actually, twice. All pins appear to be straight and I attempted to blow dust out of the CPU socket as well. RAM I am currently using is the Corsair Vengeance. MO: CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B. The 'B' at the end stands for color I'm assuming because these sticks are blue. I previously had a Gigabyte motherboard installed that I was able to get to POST once but after moving the components inside my case none of the PCI Express slots worked along with the USB ports (could be because drivers weren't installed?) I am thinking that my previous Gigabyte MOBO fried and possibly took my CPU with it?

JigabyteLord

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013

Tried everything in a new MOBO and it yielded the same result. I am going to try and see if I can't borrow a spare CPU from a buddy of mine to test that out. I am starting to think that my CPU is the culprit. Will update after I am able to test out a different processor.

JigabyteLord

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013

Will be trying out replacement CPU tonight when I get home from work. Will post results asap.