Want your thoughts on this all around config

Queenur Din

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
What do you guys think about the following config?

Knowing that I am not a heavy Gamer, I enjoy FPS Action games mostly.
But I play occassionally like 1 intense month of Gaming a year(3 hrs a day) and for the rest 4 hrs a week or less, I also own a PS3, so not tied to the PC only.
I do as a hobby Digital Painting and 3D Modelling, ZBrush, Photoshop CS5, AutoCad,Maya, 3d max.
Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android a lil bit.(For the last three the following config is too good I think)
But this is pretty much what I do with a PC and I want to learn programming using CUDA as next, so stuck to nvidia, I am aware of OpenCL.

Core i5 3570 3.4Ghz 6mbL3
8GB Crosair Venegeance DDR3 1600 CL9
Samsung SSD 120GB Evo
WD Black 500 GB Sata3 64Mb Cache
Liteon BluRay/DVD 33 Eur
ASUS GTX670-DCMOC-2GD5 2GB GDDR5 OR a GTX660ti or no ti?
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H / or MSI Z77A-G45

I need help on the choice of the Motherboard, I prefer not to pay more than 100 Eur. Are they any good?OCing is not very important for me.
Also, do I need a non-stock CPU Cooler, if yes which one would be good for such a config, with limited budget.
And for the Power Supply is 550W enough? which brand should I get, how much should I invest concrete suggestion are very welcome?
Now for the Graphics Card, I dont know what to choose, I want the PC to be usable for the next 6 yrs at least((I have been happy with my humble Lenovo Laptop with Intel Core and Integrated GMA till I reached frustration last year, so that you know I mean by lasting, it lasted 6 yrs and for its time it was still not as good as the above config sounds)), so If I take the GTX660 will it last that long.
I dont expect to play the games of the year 2017, but for the rest of the tasks, will it be good?

Any ideas what Case I should get too? considering a limited budget at the moment.

I am expecting to pay around 900 Euros, more or less depending on the choice of the Graphics, may be I can save on the SSD and get a 64 one?

I know you guys thing I am must be very cheap :D well, I am a schwabe, no offence.

Thanks for your Help