Where is the 16th button on the Razer Notromo?

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
DIdn't know where to categorize this so hopefully a moderator will correct and inform me! Anyhow I intend to get one but curious on the images online couldn't seem to come across one that shows what is the 16th button on it. It is the 8-way directional joystick something else I'm not catching?

Solution
Nostromo+N52+-+Profile+Editor.jpg

14 across the pad
1 thumb button near dpad
1 thumb button which looks like a thumb rest.

keep in mind that you can program the dpad as a 4 way button as well. the thumbstick also has a litle round bulb cover on the models i've seen which looks like an xbox or ps3 controller stick. its removeable. its listed as 8way (for movement perhaps) but for assigning keys use it as a 4 way.

hope this helps.
Nostromo+N52+-+Profile+Editor.jpg

14 across the pad
1 thumb button near dpad
1 thumb button which looks like a thumb rest.

keep in mind that you can program the dpad as a 4 way button as well. the thumbstick also has a litle round bulb cover on the models i've seen which looks like an xbox or ps3 controller stick. its removeable. its listed as 8way (for movement perhaps) but for assigning keys use it as a 4 way.

hope this helps.

Solution

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for some reason I convinced myself somehow that the thumb stick could be clicked down like on a console gamepad idk why!