Very annoying issue with intel build

evasfunk

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Good evening,

Not too sure if this is the right forum for my issue, so if it isn't than I am sorry and mods please feel free to move this thread.
So my build is as follows: i5 4670k, msi g45 gaming mobo, gskill sniper series ram, sapphire 7870, corsair force gt 120gig ssd, corsair carbide 300r, corsair h100i and corsair hx 850 psu.

Now the very frustrating issue I am having is that I recently had an amd build which i parted out and slowly started to build this one piece by piece over the course of a couple months. For some reason when I hit my power switch my bios doesn't even post, I hear all my fans running but nothing on screen and no bios just black monitor and the keyboard or mouse doesn't even light up. Usually I will have to hit the power switch on and off maybe 10 times just to get it to boot but when it does boot it works great. Now i have ruled out my SSD, ram and graphics card. My guess is it might be the power supply as I dont remember having this issue on my old one. Any input would be nice and very much appreciated.

Thanks,

kookie3010

Honorable

Any beeps when you turn it on?might be the cmos battery running low or a bad caps.i have to switch my pc on 2 time in order for it to boot before.