Looking for help on pc parts?

Bazzashuker

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Hello, i'm a British teenager looking to move from console to PC. If I sell my xbox, two old phones, an old laptop, a very old PC, all the games and accessories (maybe a small amount of money ive saved) i might have a pretty good amount of money (£350 to £450). im pc noobish, so i dont really know what parts i should get. i have a keyboard which hopefully works, a monitor (which isnt spectacular but will do until i get some money for my birthday and christmas). i would like a good pc that is not only alright for gaming but i want to be able to do my homework and search the interwebs and crap. i wont be editing videos because im not a youtuber. the type of games i will be playing: chivalry, g mod, some free games like planetside 2, other things maybe minecraft, maybe future games. who knows? so if someone can help me find decent parts for a pc and help me with things i need then i would be very grateful.

Ps. im not full noob, but i will need some help with nvidia vs amd and intel vs amd

Thanks

james77

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
Here are some good quality parts that will fit in your budget:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3350P 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus P8B75-M LX PLUS Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Just look for these parts at your preferred store.

*I didn't choose a case and an optical drive because I want you to choose them as they will determine the looks of your rig.

Bazzashuker

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013

Thanks for replying and helping me, i will look over your part choices to see if i could afford it. (sorry for the late reply)