Hey i am looking for a 1080p monitor under £130 with hdmi and a headphone jack. I will use it for pc and xbox so require the

I am looking for a monitor for xbox and pc, needs to be 1080p with hdmi
9 answers Last reply
More about hey 1080p monitor 130 hdmi headphone jack xbox require
  1. This is all you need : It has a audio output on the back panel on right hand side for headphones. Though not mentioned. I know it believe me.

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    Monitor: Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5" Monitor ($189.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $189.99
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-09-11 14:13 EDT-0400)
  2. It really needs a 5ms response time and i am british
  3. this is currently on the offer at novatech (stores all over UK) they get 148 of them in tomorrow i suggest buying one asap before they go it is 24" 5ms
    http://
  4. Alex_PC said:
    this is currently on the offer at novatech (stores all over UK) they get 148 of them in tomorrow i suggest buying one asap before they go it is 24" 5ms
    http://

    Does it really have a headphone jacket?
    Q: Has this monitor headphone socket.
    Answer by CCL on 2nd September 2013
    Unfortunately, this Monitor does not had a headphone jack integrated i'm afraid. -* RH
  5. epicfinley said:
    Alex_PC said:
    this is currently on the offer at novatech (stores all over UK) they get 148 of them in tomorrow i suggest buying one asap before they go it is 24" 5ms
    http://

    Does it really have a headphone jacket?
    Q: Has this monitor headphone socket.
    Answer by CCL on 2nd September 2013
    Unfortunately, this Monitor does not had a headphone jack integrated i'm afraid. -* RH


    why do you need a headphone jack? PC's and Xbox's have them already?
  6. epicfinley said:
    It really needs a 5ms response time and i am british


    Is that 5ms thing keeping you from buying ? Or it is not available in your city ? I can tell you 5ms and 7ms would not make much difference. Search over net you will find the answer. Good luck.
  7. Alex_PC said:
    epicfinley said:
    Alex_PC said:
    this is currently on the offer at novatech (stores all over UK) they get 148 of them in tomorrow i suggest buying one asap before they go it is 24" 5ms
    http://

    Does it really have a headphone jacket?
    Q: Has this monitor headphone socket.
    Answer by CCL on 2nd September 2013
    Unfortunately, this Monitor does not had a headphone jack integrated i'm afraid. -* RH


    why do you need a headphone jack? PC's and Xbox's have them already?

    XBOX does not have one
  8. lonewolf7 said:
    epicfinley said:
    It really needs a 5ms response time and i am british


    Is that 5ms thing keeping you from buying ? Or it is not available in your city ? I can tell you 5ms and 7ms would not make much difference. Search over net you will find the answer. Good luck.



    I can't seem to get it in the uk with out stupid shipping rates
  9. epicfinley said:
    lonewolf7 said:
    epicfinley said:
    It really needs a 5ms response time and i am british


    Is that 5ms thing keeping you from buying ? Or it is not available in your city ? I can tell you 5ms and 7ms would not make much difference. Search over net you will find the answer. Good luck.



    I can't seem to get it in the uk with out stupid shipping rates


    Bad luck mate, you just missed a sweet little thing. Sorry.
Ask a new question

Read More

Xbox Monitors HDMI Graphics