Sign in with
Your question

Review about AOC e2062V 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 13, 2013 8:17:45 PM

As i am going to buy 20 inch LED monitor, i was searching for that and taken out the AOC monitor
AOC e2062V 20 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor (http://www.aocindia.com/product.php?product_id=56&type=...)
I want to buy for gaming and entermainment, please give me the review about this Budget monitor.
*Will this be a durable product.I am going to purchase from http://www.snapdeal.com/product/aoc-e2062-20-inch-monit...;27#
*Is this the new product from AOC released few weeks ago??
September 13, 2013 8:23:09 PM

AOC uses Samsung panels. Although there is only a few monitors from AOC that I'd reccomend for gaming, the e2343FK and anything above. It helps in dark games by turning off pixels, and the black bars in movies are turned off pixels also. Resolution is the key if you want to take advantage of the e2343FK, dont expect anything compressed to not have turned off pixels.
September 13, 2013 8:43:16 PM

meowmix44 said:
AOC uses Samsung panels. Although there is only a few monitors from AOC that I'd reccomend for gaming, the e2343FK and anything above. It helps in dark games by turning off pixels, and the black bars in movies are turned off pixels also. Resolution is the key if you want to take advantage of the e2343FK, dont expect anything compressed to not have turned off pixels.

Thanks for your helpful answer, Ok you want to say that it sells good product. Can you tell about AOC E2062V which is 20 inch. Will it be good for normal usage in Home and entertainment for me.
Related resources
September 13, 2013 8:55:41 PM

sameed said:
meowmix44 said:

Thanks for your helpful answer, Ok you want to say that it sells good product. Can you tell about AOC E2062V which is 20 inch. Will it be good for normal usage in Home and entertainment for me.

Yeah its good for you, but not really for gaming.
September 13, 2013 9:24:52 PM

meowmix44 said:
sameed said:
meowmix44 said:

Yeah its good for you, but not really for gaming.

Also please tell is AOC E2062v is LED backlit LCD or LCD backlit LED. Which tech is best, Link: {http://www.aocindia.com/product.php?product_id=56&type=...)
!