Gaming on duel OS system

dpi363

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
I have a duel os system xp and 7hp. Medal of Honor Limited Edition is installed on xp. I was going to install it on the 7 side also but it went right to play single or multiplayer mode. I went with single player. Everything went fine for about 10min. then the sound distorted and the darn thing crashed. Is there anyway to keep this from happening or do I have to uninstall from xp and install on 7?

thesupergeek

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
I would try installing it on your windows 7 partition, just because of the extra stability that windows 7 provides, but make sure all the correct drivers are installed on the xp side, that could have caused the error. also, a corrupt download may have created some game errors, so you may have to re install it anyways. in the future though if you have a similar question, make sure you post your question to a relevant forum page like software or video games!

dpi363

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

Thanks for your reply after investigating I found out my video card was over heating so for a quick fix I have a house fan blowing on it. After that it worked fine. Sorry if I didn't put more information down in my question. My question in general was can I play games on win7 when they are installed on xp. So see that is a system question in which I have posted.

thesupergeek

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013

ok. be sure to close the post!