Can't remember title of 90's pc game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald6794

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013
Found this in a forum:
"It was an educational game for the PC, put out in the 90's, and involved a lot of science. It took place on this island, and the main character was a spaceman or something? There was a spaceship, I remember that. Anyways, there were several locations on the island, including a volcano, a cave that went into the volcano, a forest, a laboratory, and some fields. Basically you had to try to preserve the forests and keep the volcano from blowing up (which was really hard). I remember in the lab there was some sort of aquarium that you could mess with and had some sort of time element, and you could basically evolve this frog or whatever. It had a strong emphasis on environmentalism and stuff. I swear, I can see the cover of the game, but I can't remember the name of it to save my life. XD

Any help is very appreciated, it's driving me crazy."
I have been searchinjg for the exact same game for years now. If anyone knows what game this is I would be forever grateful.

Reactions: Jason_41

crookedmouth

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
I dug very deep and cannot find anything. Is there a way you combined two games you played as a kid into one? Maybe it was part of a compilation or something. Thing is that it sounds very interesting for an educational title.

Donald6794

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013

I'm certain it was 1 game. I remember a blonde haired, chizzled chin pretty boy superhero or spaceman (not certain which)... And a young girl scientist with dark hair and glasses who was always in a lab coat. I remember the aquarium or terrarium (not certain which) and the time lapse device to speed up the evolutipn process. I remember all of the details that the gentleman from the forum stated. And I too, to save my life, CANNOT REMEMBER THE TITLE!!!

Donald6794

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013

I'm not even certain it was classified as an educational game.
I just want to remember the damn title.

Status
Not open for further replies.