Half-Life 2 Collector`s Edition £17.99

Andrew

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:30:13 +0100, "smeggedd" <me@me.com> wrote:

>Is this just the bronze pack with some freebies or is it silver/gold, i mean
>do you get the back catalogue free with it.?

Bronze with freebies by the look of it.

Andrew wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:30:13 +0100, "smeggedd" <me@me.com> wrote:
>

>>Is this just the bronze pack with some freebies or is it silver/gold, i mean
>>do you get the back catalogue free with it.?
>

> Bronze with freebies by the look of it.

read the description, it says:

imited edition metal tin contains:

Half Life 2 DVD-Rom

Counter Strike Source online

Half Life 2 Prima guide

Half Life 1 Source

T-shirt

it's the gold edition.

shawk

"Ries" <ries2@cistron.nl> wrote in message

> it's the gold edition.

Gold Edition? No HL:S, No DOD etc. I'm pretty sure it's just the Bronze
with goodies Ries.

jay

I know of a place here in Montreal (Canada) selling two of those for only
$15 CAD (around $11 US)
The boxes were opened at a major retail store here, but have never been
used, and everything is in there.

Jay

Shawk wrote:
> "Ries" <ries2@cistron.nl> wrote in message
>

>>it's the gold edition.
>>

> Gold Edition? No HL:S, No DOD etc. I'm pretty sure it's just the Bronze
> with goodies Ries.

is HAS HL:S

> Shawk wrote:
>> "Ries" <ries2@cistron.nl> wrote in message
>>

>>>it's the gold edition.
>>>

>> Gold Edition? No HL:S, No DOD etc. I'm pretty sure it's just the Bronze
>> with goodies Ries.
>
> is HAS HL:S

It does indeed - hidden between the Prima guide and the t-shirt :)

Sorry.