Best Gigabyte m-ATX mobo w/ bluetooth & wifi that supports the AMD A10-6800K integrated graphics?

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
Hey guys simple question with a simple answer list a few Gigabyte mobo's (just gigabyte please) that meet the above criteria? Kind of stuck at work would love it if you could help me out here! It's for an aunt who needs a new PC tossed together I am trying to keep it simple since she's still learning and mostly using social networks and maybe some streaming. Planning to toss in a 64GB SSD with a 250GB HDD also.

I would think it would be very easy to keep this build under $500! I figured integrated graphics should be more than enough to take on some streaming just in case she decided to. She will mostly be browsing and socially networking really though. There is one game she plays on her computer at the moment which is atrociously slow I would think the AMD chip I listed above even with integrated graphics should handle that just fine.

If someone could toss a quick list together for me that would be greatly appreciated specifically with the chip listed above the AMD A10-6800K!

Update: Whoops meant to post this to ask for a solution so I could give someone credit for helping me out! Hopefully this change to request solution works so I can select a best answer!

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

Not sure yet I will be letting said family member choose a case out of a list of mITX cases from pcpartpicker! I really appreciate it thanks! I was hoping I could change this from a discussion to a question so that I could have given you best answer but it seems like it didn't work. If you know a moderator who can change it or something so I could just let me know and I will pick your answer as best solution!