hitman absolution graphics

morbid-slayer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
when i run hitman absolution i get this weird reflections on the walls (while raining)
2wvZG4b.jpg

MrJaffaCake

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
The page that you gave me gives me pictures of adult content, please change uploaded. And try updating drivers. PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK TO IMGUR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT !

morbid-slayer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013

oh im truly sorry :/ i will change it now

MrJaffaCake

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
So, thank you. Now i wanted to say that updating drivers may help. Also your GPU may be overheated that's why you are experiencing those "glitches". And sometimes overheating can permanently damage your GPU.

morbid-slayer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013

no! i dont think that the GPU is heating, the game was working fine. until the mission "hunter and hunted" started
inside the buildings everything is just fine but outside "when raining only" i see those weird things! i tried to change the crack and nothing happened.

morbid-slayer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013

when i set the anti-aliasing to off it runs fine! but the problem is my computer meets the requirements and the geforce experience optimal options for the game sets the anti-aliasing on x4 :/ i'm really confused what does this mean??

MrJaffaCake

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
Im not really that deep in GPUs. I think that you should play with anti-aliasing off because Nvidia Experience is not always right. Actually it has failed few times to make games run better on my PC so i wouldn't really believe it. If thats what fixes your problem then just use it.

morbid-slayer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013

im using it, see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AOBNyg6yUU it appears that there is nothing wrong with the performance and the gpu, everything runs fine! i think there are some corrupted files in the game! anyway i will try another copy. thank you guys

TRENDING THREADS