Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

hitman absolution graphics

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 17, 2013 7:49:17 AM

when i run hitman absolution i get this weird reflections on the walls (while raining)
September 17, 2013 1:10:12 PM

The page that you gave me gives me pictures of adult content, please change uploaded. And try updating drivers. PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK TO IMGUR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT !
September 17, 2013 3:54:05 PM

MrJaffaCake said:
The page that you gave me gives me pictures of adult content, please change uploaded. And try updating drivers. PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK TO IMGUR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT !

oh im truly sorry :/  i will change it now
Related resources
September 18, 2013 5:27:11 AM

So, thank you. Now i wanted to say that updating drivers may help. Also your GPU may be overheated that's why you are experiencing those "glitches". And sometimes overheating can permanently damage your GPU.
September 18, 2013 6:05:42 AM

MrJaffaCake said:
So, thank you. Now i wanted to say that updating drivers may help. Also your GPU may be overheated that's why you are experiencing those "glitches". And sometimes overheating can permanently damage your GPU.


no! i dont think that the GPU is heating, the game was working fine. until the mission "hunter and hunted" started
inside the buildings everything is just fine but outside "when raining only" i see those weird things! i tried to change the crack and nothing happened.
September 18, 2013 6:19:46 AM

I see this sometimes when I run Bioshock 2 on the highest settings.
September 18, 2013 6:43:56 AM

Than it may be something about DirectX because it happens when there is rain so its something about software
September 20, 2013 7:45:48 AM

MrJaffaCake said:
Than it may be something about DirectX because it happens when there is rain so its something about software


when i set the anti-aliasing to off it runs fine! but the problem is my computer meets the requirements and the geforce experience optimal options for the game sets the anti-aliasing on x4 :/  i'm really confused what does this mean??
September 20, 2013 12:52:54 PM

Im not really that deep in GPUs. I think that you should play with anti-aliasing off because Nvidia Experience is not always right. Actually it has failed few times to make games run better on my PC so i wouldn't really believe it. If thats what fixes your problem then just use it.
September 21, 2013 3:45:37 AM

teddymines said:
I see this sometimes when I run Bioshock 2 on the highest settings.


MrJaffaCake said:
Im not really that deep in GPUs. I think that you should play with anti-aliasing off because Nvidia Experience is not always right. Actually it has failed few times to make games run better on my PC so i wouldn't really believe it. If thats what fixes your problem then just use it.


im using it, see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AOBNyg6yUU it appears that there is nothing wrong with the performance and the gpu, everything runs fine! i think there are some corrupted files in the game! anyway i will try another copy. thank you guys
!