$1000 Gaming Build In Australia?

Broba Fett

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013
Hey guys, looking at building a gaming rig for myself for the first time and I hope to keep the total cost under $1000, though I can go $100 up if need be. This is the part I am having trouble with as everything is so expensive over here! Can anyone take a shot at making a build for me? I really have no idea what to downgrade or anything. I want to do some overclocking eventually, but apart from that the build will probably be just as-is.

I've tried using the PartPicker Australia site, which is quite helpful and good. Pretty much just want a rig that will run high end games (Bioshock, Mass Effect, Crysis 3) as best as possible on high graphics. I'm in uni at the moment so the only other thing it would get used for really is writing reports.

All help is greatly appreciated :)

Broba Fett

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013

Don't need a monitor or keyboard or anything, just a computer block. Have heard of MSY, apparently they're quite good.

I wouldn't say they are good, but i would say they are cheap haha. If your looking for advice, you wont get much there, but they have cheap stuff!