Sign in with
Your question
Closed

HP Intros Host of New Laptops and Tablets for Holiday 2013

Last response: in News comments
September 19, 2013 1:38:05 PM

It's really a shame so many devices are coming out and not using the most power efficient architecture available right now, which is from AMD.

I wouldn't buy Intel architecture in any form factor...so I guess I just have to wait for someone to put together a great laptop so I can buy it, wipe the HDD/SSD free of Winblows 8 and install Ubuntu 13.04 so I can have a REAL OS.

It amazes me that the garbage that Intel puts out is still so propagated even though Kabini and Temash are drastically better across the board. *sigh* such is life.
Score
September 19, 2013 2:27:31 PM

8350rocks said:
It's really a shame so many devices are coming out and not using the most power efficient architecture available right now, which is from AMD.

I wouldn't buy Intel architecture in any form factor...so I guess I just have to wait for someone to put together a great laptop so I can buy it, wipe the HDD/SSD free of Winblows 8 and install Ubuntu 13.04 so I can have a REAL OS.

It amazes me that the garbage that Intel puts out is still so propagated even though Kabini and Temash are drastically better across the board. *sigh* such is life.

Wait What?? LoL
Score
September 19, 2013 3:35:11 PM

8350rocks said:

Well, other vendors are releasing tablets using AMD chips so maybe you could look there.
Score
!