Need help with hdd and ssd

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
Hi, i have just bult my first computer, installed the drivers, an antivirus and dowloaded a few programs like skype and steam. But i have one major problem that i just cant slove. I have installed windows 8 on a samsung evo 128 gb ssd and it boots up just fine. But i also have a wd blue wd10ezex 1tb hdd. The problem is that my computer thinks its the ssd that is the main storage device so it automaticly puts fuiles and downloads onto the ssd, but i want it to autiomaticly put files on the hdd. How can i do this? I have tried to move the users folder from the ssd to the hdd, but every time i do that is sais CANT PREFORME THE ACTION BECAUSE THE FILE IS OPEN IN SYSTEMS. The file it sais is open is NTUSER.dat please help! Any awnser helps, and if it is something you didnt understand or need to know to help feel free to ask.

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
And the ssd where i downloaded the os is local disk (C: and the hdd is disk (E: Should it be this way or is it any way to change it? Does the disk with the os on it has to be the local disk?