IS MY COMPUTER GOOD ENOUGH FOR MULTI SEAT 2:1 configuration?

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
HI im new here just want to ask if my computer is good enough to perform 2:1 multiseat
i have i5 2500, asrock H61M-HVS, 6 gig ram, 500 hd, 1g palit geforce 210. additional question is it okay if i have 20inch and 18 on the other? thanks answer are greatly appreciated

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
multiseat is 2 monitors working in 1 desktop cpu with two different monitor working different task like 1 monitor is playing dragon nest while the other one is playing facebook game or browsing

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
ANYONE PLS CARE TO CONTIRIBUTE TO MY PROBLEM COZ I GOT BROKEN CPU SO THERES A SPARE MONITOR IN THE HOUSE n i want to see the potential of my i52500 if can handle the stress, by the way the problem of my broken cpu is burnt psu which is expensive to buy rather than all i need is dvi to vga or hdmi to dvi cable which i would really save a lot thanks

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador
Just read about that software "Softxpand 2011".

But yes you have two options. The Geforce 210 can run 2x monitors on its own, as long as one of them uses the VGA cable and the other the DVI/HDMI.

Alternatively, you can use the IGP in your 2500 to run a screen as well, you may need to enable this in the bios, but if you connect a monitor to your montherboard before you switch the computer on, it may auto detect and enable it.

Bear in mind that if you plan to run games, you might struggle with the IGPU and the Geforce 210, both arent good. If you wanted to play multi seat games you will most likely want 2x good graphics cards and possibly a better PSU to power them (depending on what you have currently).

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
thank you very much sir for ur participation in my post really appreciated, what do you mean by using my integrated graphic card? can my igp still work even i have a video card functioning? can the two work together? so if it can work together can i put my 2nd monitor vga cable to my igp vga and 2nd monitor to my graphic card vga? and if not which is better for my 2nd monitor in my video card slot, hdmi? or dvi slot? by the way my 2nd monitor have no hdmi slot only vga and dvi but i can buy adapter or converter cable so which is would i buy hdmi to vga or dvi to vga? thank you very much sir god bless :D

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

Yeah you can use your VGA port on your motherboard and use the graphics on your CPU, should work fine.

Plug it in before turning the computer on, so it can be enabled (the IGP). If it doesnt work right away, you may need to enable it in the bios. But the IGP in the 2500 can work with the Geforce as well.

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
wow could it be posible? have u done those? using igp? thanks ill try it later big thanks it made me save some $$$ coz of cable, il notify you with the out come, god bless n thanks

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
solved sir i have 2 monitor working now XD but a a little bit of problem about aero glass i dint test yet any online games il update later

Irvin Wahiw

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
thank you so much sir robcrezz it work, now im runnong 2 monitor 1 cpu smoothly used aster on a clean installed and back up os for reinstalling thanks so much sir, cons are i can only run 1 online game if no sandboxie and only 1 lan game, but still thank you now i can fully work without waiting for my brother to finish his doing.... 1 last question sir.... ive put 3 user on my computer 1st for me 2nd for my brother and 3rd for emergency... ive put a pass word on 2 account..... do you know sir how to disable 2 user log in? cos ive tried logging in in same user n its a bit hard to find solution to this... once again sir thank you and godbless thank you