Sign in with
Your question

how much is this build worth

Last response: in Systems
September 20, 2013 4:07:16 AM

i have this build and i wanna upgrade can anyone give me a pin piont or an estimate on what i would get for this

Intel Celeron D 340
MSI MS-7104
2 Gbs DDR 200 Mhz Ram
Just over 100 Gb of storage
Sony dvd rom and burner
floppy drive
And An Ati Radeon 7000 (2001 model)

I also have some spare parts around and could you estimate these

XFX Geforce2 mx400
Amd Athlon 1100 1.1 Ghz
Amd Am486 DX4-100
And A Intel Celeron SL5XU

Thank You

More about : build worth

a b å Intel
a b À AMD
September 20, 2013 4:18:18 AM

You're looking at an extremely old system. Even if it does work, I doubt anyone would give you any serious offers for it. You'd probably be better off just giving it away; maybe to a family in need. Your spare parts are worthless.

-Wolf sends
September 20, 2013 4:51:20 PM

lol the build still works and in all honesty its pretty good for business use but im into pc gaming now so i wanna make a new pc and see how much this one is worth
Related resources
a b å Intel
a b À AMD
September 21, 2013 5:30:54 AM

$25-$50. That's it.

-Wolf sends
September 21, 2013 6:02:43 AM

You can't sell that for more than $50. It's roughly as powerful as your average smartphone, but doesn't fit in your pocket.

You might be able to donate it for a tax deduction - that might be your best bet.

Or you might get more for it piecemeal. Maybe $10-15 for each part from other people with old systems who need to replace discontinued components. That'd be a lot of work for not a lot of money, though.
September 21, 2013 6:07:09 AM

kaels said:
You can't sell that for more than $50. It's roughly as powerful as your average smartphone, but doesn't fit in your pocket.

You might be able to donate it for a tax deduction - that might be your best bet.

Or you might get more for it piecemeal. Maybe $10-15 for each part from other people with old systems who need to replace discontinued components. That'd be a lot of work for not a lot of money, though.

My potato is faster than your computer....

!