Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can't Post, Reply, Edit, or Select Best Answer

Last response: in Forum Feedback
Anonymous
September 20, 2013 8:45:13 AM

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, but I don't seem to be able to do anything. My account is quite old, but this is really the first time I've used it in years. I did the following today:

Logged in
    Changed my email address
    Clicked confirmation link
    Posted a question

Now I am unable to contribute at all. I assume I'm not banned, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post the first question. I've tried logging out and back in, but I get the same error, "Sorry! You don't have permission to ..."

I'm not sure what else to do, so if a mod could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Anthony
September 20, 2013 8:57:45 AM

There are a few bugs still in the new forum, we have had this issue before. I am sure that once moderation see this they will help you out.
Have you tried clearing your Cache and deleting your shortcut and replacing it with a new one ?
Sometimes that's all it takes.

Mactronix :) 
m
l
September 20, 2013 9:05:42 AM

had the same problem last night, now it's all working, maybe the server is doing some database maintenance or something like that affecting some users at some hours
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

September 20, 2013 11:02:02 AM

Hello,

Yes, there was a server issue last night that affected the forum quite a bit. It should be resolved now. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
Justin
June 23, 2014 9:09:16 AM

test
m
l
!