Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can't Post, Reply, Edit, or Select Best Answer

Last response: in Forum Feedback
Anonymous
September 20, 2013 8:45:13 AM

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, but I don't seem to be able to do anything. My account is quite old, but this is really the first time I've used it in years. I did the following today:

Logged in
    Changed my email address
    Clicked confirmation link
    Posted a question

Now I am unable to contribute at all. I assume I'm not banned, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post the first question. I've tried logging out and back in, but I get the same error, "Sorry! You don't have permission to ..."

I'm not sure what else to do, so if a mod could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Anthony
September 20, 2013 8:57:45 AM

There are a few bugs still in the new forum, we have had this issue before. I am sure that once moderation see this they will help you out.
Have you tried clearing your Cache and deleting your shortcut and replacing it with a new one ?
Sometimes that's all it takes.

Mactronix :) 
September 20, 2013 9:05:42 AM

had the same problem last night, now it's all working, maybe the server is doing some database maintenance or something like that affecting some users at some hours

Best solution

September 20, 2013 11:02:02 AM

Hello,

Yes, there was a server issue last night that affected the forum quite a bit. It should be resolved now. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
Justin
!