What can I do to repair multiple problems?

G

Hey guys its my first post so be gentle please. This build is a month old and it is nothing but trouble. I will try and explain as best as I can but here are my specs first.
Intel i5-4570 CPU 3.2Ghz socket 1150
BitFenix Shinobi Window Black ATX Mid Tower
LG Internal 24x DVD-Writer (GH24NS95B)
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" SATA3 64MB
ASUS Z87-A Socket 1150 Intel Z87 Chipset
Corsair CX750M 750W PSU
G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s SSD
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5
TP-LINK N450 TL-WDN4800, 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
Bit phoenix spectre pro 120mm x4
Bit phoenix spectre pro 140mm x2
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

The store that built this said since I chose to install windows myself they can't help me. I have had 3-4 blue screens and multiple freezes and crashes and random reboots. The PSU has a case of coil whine when under the computer is under load load and WoW is running with the graphics ramped up. Windows action centre says the graphics card has stopped working and it can't connect to the internet to download a solution but I can browse the Internet no problem. All PoP games wont run on ultra and 3D hardware acceleration cant be enabled. I get a pop up that says this computer does not meet the necessary requirements to run 3D hardware acceleration. The display on boot looks like there is no graphics driver installed but WoW runs no problem. Curse Client is blocked by kapersky and wont run at all. I am prepared to repair or fresh install. I do have a backup but it is a 3rd party back up software because windows backup wont backup 3TB HDD. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

G

Basically the problems are blue screens, random reboots and crashes. Every driver Install for my graphics card fails. The coil whine is really annoying.

badboyrog

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
are you use an aftermarket cpu cooler or the stock one?
have you well connected the psu to mobo and the gpu?
have you try to boot on your intagrated gpu came with the cpu?

G

I am using the stock cooler and everything is connected as I got it from the store that built it. I was told that the PSU is poor quality and I should RMA it but corsair hasnt responded yet. It boots to windows but all the driver failures and crashes are random and
recent.