praduman

Honorable
Sep 21, 2013
These are requirements of my Laptop:-
Processor- Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @2.2 GHz
RAM- 2 GB
32-Bit Operating System
Windows 7
Please help me! Will GTA 4 work in my PC.
Please Reply :)

3ogdy

Distinguished
Wait a second:
The CPU could be enough, but you need to tell us about the graphics card your laptop is equipped with.
That is extremely important when it comes to gaming. So far, you could play the game.
GTA IV works on XP & Se7en without a problem so that's nothing worth being concerned about.

Prithwi2050

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
It will never run on your PC. Dont even try it because I hardly got 20+ frame rates per second with my Phenom II X4 965BE processor+ HD 5770. So don't even think about it.. At max settings of course with resolution of 1600*1200

You need at least a dual core CPU to run the game. RAM is on the low end. If you install 4GB of physical RAM you should be able to get about 3.2GB - 3.4GB available.

Considering how old the CPU is I really doubt the graphics chip will be able to handle the game.

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
You've got a dual core CPU there. If you add an extra 2Gb RAM you'll be able to play that game on roughly medium settings. However as pointed out above if you are running on a standard intel GPU forget it. You need a reasonable AMD or NVIDIA GPU. On a laptop if that's not already specified you're screwed. Sorry!