Sign in with
Your question

Help finding old RPG pc game

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2013 1:19:35 PM

I beleive it was from the 90s, could be very early 2000s. You start off as a warrior or something and start by killing ant-like creature and can buy items from a town and make health potions. PLEASE HELP ME I TRIED GOOGLE FOR HOURS and have tried for years to find this game.

More about : finding rpg game

September 21, 2013 1:53:44 PM

First thing I thought of was Nox. I think if you start out as the Warrior, your in the woods outside of the town of Ix. Actually that might be wolves and not ants.

Is it 3D or Isometric or straight Top-down?
September 21, 2013 2:13:34 PM

crookedmouth said:
First thing I thought of was Nox. I think if you start out as the Warrior, your in the woods outside of the town of Ix. Actually that might be wolves and not ants.

Is it 3D or Isometric or straight Top-down?

not sure, i beleive it was top down or top down at an angle kind of. Pretty damn sure they were ants, you can get armor and weapons. And if i remember correctly, you get herbs or something and i think 3 of them make a red health potion. Just looked up nox its not that game.i was really young maybe 10 and im 23 now so it was along time ago. I would do anything to find this game even pay someone..
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 21, 2013 4:23:57 PM

I FOUND IT AFTER YEARS OF SEARCHING. ITS CALLED LEGEND OF THE NORTH KONUNG
September 21, 2013 6:39:04 PM

That is awesome. I've never even heard of it, let alone play it. Despite the bad reviews it got, it looks decent.
!