Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

First build, does this look good?

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
Share
September 22, 2013 10:58:38 PM

Building my first PC mostly for gaming and some video editing. I have a max budget of 1300 and that includes OS and a monitor.

I put this together but I'm not too sure just how powerful this is.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1GFXs

Will I be able to max out some upcoming games? Any suggestions for other parts? Do all the parts fit with each other?

Any advice or feedback is great, thanks. :) 

More about : build good

September 22, 2013 11:10:01 PM

THat's looking good bro. But the new AMD cards will be revealed today. :D  If I were you, I'd wait for it. They're saying the 7970's successor is more powerful by a lot.
m
0
l

Best solution

September 22, 2013 11:36:04 PM

Here is nice build. You can overclock the cpu easily to the same speed as the 8350.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1GGmy
Share
Related resources
September 22, 2013 11:51:13 PM

Looking good!I'd get a different after market cpu cooler myself though.As for gaming yeah you'll be able to play all games on ultra settings.
m
0
l
September 23, 2013 12:52:39 AM

adimeister said:
THat's looking good bro. But the new AMD cards will be revealed today. :D  If I were you, I'd wait for it. They're saying the 7970's successor is more powerful by a lot.


bigcyco1 said:
Looking good!I'd get a different after market cpu cooler myself though.As for gaming yeah you'll be able to play all games on ultra settings.


m
0
l
September 23, 2013 12:55:10 AM

Hey all, thanks for all the feedback so far!

Did you have any recommendations for a CPU cooler for around the same price?

I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure what cooler would be better.
m
0
l
September 23, 2013 1:42:13 AM

HxCOLE said:
Hey all, thanks for all the feedback so far!

Did you have any recommendations for a CPU cooler for around the same price?

I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure what cooler would be better.
Cooler master hyper 212 evo

m
0
l
!