Divided, We Fall.

riser

Illustrious
Great excerpts.
http://www.politico.com/playbook/0913/playbook11706.html

It is very true that we are being divided by ideology and both vastly different than the other. I like the Tea Party's foundation for what made them come about. My aunt and her husband are big Tea Party people pushing for reducing the deficit and balancing the budget. The Media has done a great job in distorting what the Tea Party is, especially focusing on the left-wingnut plants in their protests.

How can fixing the political system and balancing the budget, fixing the deficit, be a bad long term solution?!

Let's have a reality check here. The deficit and excessive spending of the government is the number one issue facing all Americans. If the political system was fixed and we were running a surplus, implementing healthcare would be a breeze.

Personally, I deeply believe that nearly all of our government's problem exist from excessive spending and deficit, compounded by crooked politicians.

riser

Illustrious
For countries from the top, I don't see the benefit. From the bottom, I don't see the benefit. From the middle, I see the benefit. The end result of globalization is that the top tier people benefit, everyone else suffers.