Solved

Need Help building a Computer $1200- $1500 Doller budget am willing to go over a bit First time build hardcore gamer

HI im am wanting to build my first gaming computer for hardcore gaming and wanted to see what people would build with the amount of money i am willing to invest in it so if someone could show me there build i would be glad also i will look at anything but i would prefer it to be Intel and nivida plus a full size tower. i would like to be able to run skyrim and or battlefield 3 at a min of 60 fps and higher and in ultra graphics

I want the best possible with what i have this includes everything needed for it except monitor i would like a mouse and keyboard if you can fit it in the price range all answers u welcomed

I live in California and i would like known websites for parts but anything will do
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about building computer 1200 1500 doller budget bit time build hardcore gamer
  1. Best answer
    This build is perfect for what you need and will last you a long time. Also it will beast through anything you throw at it.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1GPgY
  2. wtalk2 said:
    This build is perfect for what you need and will last you a long time. Also it will beast through anything you throw at it.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1GPgY

Thank you for the post i like the build i think it could possibly use 16 gb of ram instead of ram but i love the build
    Could you possibly show me a build that is about 200 more and o would like to know why you choose in i5 over in i7
    and this is just me throwing it out there i don't really know the difference all that will so i could use some explanation on why it is great
  3. For just gaming you only need 8GB of RAM for gaming and also in gaming the best i5 (Which I put) performs pretty much just as good compared to the i7.
  4. wtalk2 said:
    For just gaming you only need 8GB of RAM for gaming and also in gaming the best i5 (Which I put) performs pretty much just as good compared to the i7.

Ok thank you that explains allot i will most likely go with your build so thank you
  5. No problem :)

PS: Don't forget to pick a best answer.
  6. hey! wait.. dont forget a SSD nevermind a mechanical harddrive.. if you want one, get a 2tb storage one for media.. Go with a 120gig SSD for JUST OS, than a 240 gig ssd for your games... MAKE SURE U GET A SSD, atleast for the OS.. loading screens will be a thing of the past.
Ask a new question