Sign in with
Your question

I'm building a pc and have a low budget of 240 dollars. Where could I get good parts with a low price and have my build last l

Tags:
  • Build
  • Components
Last response: in Components
September 23, 2013 4:59:21 PM

MY friend built a pc and i thought it was a good idea. I have no idea where to buy my parts. I dont even know if i can buy all the parts.

More about : building low budget 240 dollars good parts low price build

September 23, 2013 6:17:27 PM

I don't know about that price, but most folks go to Newegg in the US and Canada. You can also use PCpartpicker.com
September 24, 2013 1:43:55 PM

Thanks do you know if radioshack has good prices? Should i buy each part sepratly or all at the same time?
Related resources
September 24, 2013 5:48:35 PM

I would suggest with a budget that low you save a little more and buy something like a $350 prebuilt system.
Windows alone will cost you about $100
September 24, 2013 6:57:36 PM

I could help you build one for around that price, send me a private message and I'll give you m yskype so we can message eachother about it. You know that it won't be top of the line, though.
September 25, 2013 12:33:12 PM

clutchc said:
I don't know about that price, but most folks go to Newegg in the US and Canada. You can also use PCpartpicker.com

LukeMaBoy said:
I could help you build one for around that price, send me a private message and I'll give you m yskype so we can message eachother about it. You know that it won't be top of the line, though.

September 25, 2013 12:35:12 PM

is this a private message? Does around that price mean higher or lower?
September 25, 2013 3:21:31 PM

nikoisawesome said:
is this a private message? Does around that price mean higher or lower?

No, okay, see where it says my name? Click my name, then see where it says Private Message? Talk to me there
November 15, 2013 9:09:24 PM

USE THIS SITE!!!!

pcpartpicker.com
!