Am I getting good things for my money?

Solution
no.

you can do better for $1100

i would suggest posting a build thread in the systems area of the forum..

you should also list what you want to do with the pc... gaming? video editing? etcetera as this can influence which parts we recommend.

for instance.. if this is a gaming pc you can drop the i7 to an i5, drop to 8gb of ram and bump up the video card to something better.

also the psu you listed is of questionable branding. you dont need a 1000w psu and its better to go with something rated for the power you need (550-650w is a good size for a single gpu system) of a reputable brand than a high rated psu of something questionable.

watch out for drives larger than 1tb... they can have high failure rates.

no.

you can do better for $1100

i would suggest posting a build thread in the systems area of the forum..

you should also list what you want to do with the pc... gaming? video editing? etcetera as this can influence which parts we recommend.

for instance.. if this is a gaming pc you can drop the i7 to an i5, drop to 8gb of ram and bump up the video card to something better.

also the psu you listed is of questionable branding. you dont need a 1000w psu and its better to go with something rated for the power you need (550-650w is a good size for a single gpu system) of a reputable brand than a high rated psu of something questionable.

watch out for drives larger than 1tb... they can have high failure rates.

Solution