Your question
Closed

Lian Li Intros PC-10N Mid Tower Chasis in North America

Last response: in News comments
September 24, 2013 9:15:16 PM

Ripoff of the Corsair Carbide 300R series.. =(
Score
September 24, 2013 9:26:26 PM

My biggest problem with Lian-Li cases lately is the lack of painted interiors. Even many budget cases now will have color matched interiors, just makes them feel cheap to me, even though I know they are of high quality.
Score
Related resources
September 24, 2013 10:49:14 PM

Quarkzquarkz said:
Ripoff of the Corsair Carbide 300R series.. =(

Lian-Li generally does pure aluminum builds for the most part. the 300r is part plastic(anyways, most lian-li cases are extremely conservative except for enthusiast upper end custom cases(e.g lian-li train, snail(which is my avatar tbh), angled cases etc)
Score
September 25, 2013 1:26:53 AM

Most things are good with Lan-Li but they just can't get their pricing right. I mean they make great cases, I never doubt their quality, but the problem is that for similar price you can get much better cases from other companies.

If Lan-Li gets it's pricing right, then they would directly compete with the likes of Corsair, Cooler Master, Fractal Design and NZXT
Score
September 25, 2013 6:30:43 AM

Hando567 said:
My biggest problem with Lian-Li cases lately is the lack of painted interiors. Even many budget cases now will have color matched interiors, just makes them feel cheap to me, even though I know they are of high quality.

Color match interior doesn't matter if there is no side panel window to show off the interior.
Score
September 25, 2013 7:03:58 AM

I like a simple, clean looking case, but for some reason this case doesn't even look snazzy to me.
Score
September 25, 2013 7:16:48 AM

The Lian Li aluminum is also thinner than it used to be so not as sturdy. I have an old V1000 that is much better built than a newer P90 Tower I bought a few years later.
Score
September 25, 2013 7:30:56 AM

I've always liked Lian-Li. This case is not bad at all considering the competition and its price.
Score
September 25, 2013 8:29:53 AM

I wonder why they failed to even mention how 5.25" drives are mounted.
Score
!