Lian Li Intros PC-10N Mid Tower Chasis in North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hando567

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
My biggest problem with Lian-Li cases lately is the lack of painted interiors. Even many budget cases now will have color matched interiors, just makes them feel cheap to me, even though I know they are of high quality.

Lian-Li generally does pure aluminum builds for the most part. the 300r is part plastic(anyways, most lian-li cases are extremely conservative except for enthusiast upper end custom cases(e.g lian-li train, snail(which is my avatar tbh), angled cases etc)

Most things are good with Lan-Li but they just can't get their pricing right. I mean they make great cases, I never doubt their quality, but the problem is that for similar price you can get much better cases from other companies.

If Lan-Li gets it's pricing right, then they would directly compete with the likes of Corsair, Cooler Master, Fractal Design and NZXT

fat_panda

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012

Color match interior doesn't matter if there is no side panel window to show off the interior.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
The Lian Li aluminum is also thinner than it used to be so not as sturdy. I have an old V1000 that is much better built than a newer P90 Tower I bought a few years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.