hard disc problem

lonelywolf15

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
hey guys I need your help.last week I got a 500gb hard disc and it worked great.but today all of a sudden my pc started to block up.Sometimes i can't enter windows at all and sometimes my whole pc blocks up when i do something.I thought it was the hard disc so I disconnected it and left my other hard with my windows on it. my other hard that i had in the pc works great.no lag or any blocking or stuff like that.how can i fix this problem.I want the 500gb hard to work normally because I need the space.Can anyone help me? o and I did not install windows on that hard so only my games and other stuff are on it so it could not be some software problem could it?

lonelywolf15

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
ok so I used that program and it said only caution and 40 degrees celsius is my temp.but when i switch to the other hard it says the same.the only difference is that on the 500gb hard it cant read the buffer size while on the 250gb hard it reads 16384 kb.while on the 500gb it reads the rotation rate and on the 250gb it does not so I am a little confused if that means anything,I don't know why but on the 250gb hard the only yellow lamp is current pending sector count but on the 500gb hard it is on reallocated sectors count,current pending sector and uncorrectable sector count

lonelywolf15

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
I found out that my pc freezes because the new hard is full of bad sectors so I tried fixing it but in the end its unfixable so the only thing I can do is throw it in the trash or is there any kind of way to fix it

lonelywolf15

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
tried it and it did not help in the end i went to a specialized shop and they tried everything but in the end it was of no use.they could not isolate the bad sectors so I left the new hard out and everything works without freezing