can i accses my hard disk's recovery partition like copy any file from there the hard disk is running condition as internal

pkdsu007

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
i have sony vaio vpceh25en laptop i recently change the operating system win 7 ultimate 32 bit so i need some drivers like wi-fi , bluetooh grafic card etc. there is a partition in may laptop's hard disk named recovery partition size 11 gb all drivers and old win are in there but it not open so tel me how can i access this partition please..

The drivers on the recovery partition are compatible only with the Windows version that's on that same partition (that's the Windows version that was pre-installed at the factory).

In any case, you cannot access or copy any files from the recovery partition without using the laptop's recovery program, and doing that will simply re-install the original version of Windows. The drivers cannot be recovered separately.

You can download the drivers you need from the Sony website if they have Windows 7 drivers for that model. If they don't have any, you cannot run Windows 7 on it. Important things like that should always be checked out before changing the Windows version.

Latest posts