My cursor freezes everytime, while i surfing on the web, sometimes it restart.

cesar22

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
It occurs only while i surfing on the internet, either not. In a random time, my screen, and my cursor freeze, for 2-3 seconds, and this continues, as long as, i restart. An other option, is restart itself, after frozen, for any seconds. At the first freeze, after it go on, my cursor skin is stuck. The blue circle, or the hand cursor skin remain.

I hope you will be help!!
;)

Ronaldspiers

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
This is my issue! This happens to me as well.

Check your CPU useage in task manager when moving your mouse about. My CPU useage spikes up from 1-10% to 20-50% when I move the mouse cursor around. I wonder if that is normal.

Yes, that is completely normal.

cesar22

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP41-UD3L
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz
GPU: Geforce GTX 460 1GB
RAM: 4GB Geil Ultra Kit DDR2 1066Mhz
Windows 7 64-bit

RAM fails all the time. Run memtest for 5 passes to see if it has failed.

The PSu is not good quality and from a terrible manufacturer. It likely makes about 400w. Its junk. Replace it with a unit from ANtec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic.

cesar22

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
If this problem appears, the drive disconnectin is not solve the problem.

I don't tried to use pc without the drive yet, so i don't know appears the problem, without this drive.

And this errors are serious, it will cause data loss?

cesar22

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
Yea only data storage, but the primary HDD is only 160 GB, and i need to use my other HDD, because of files, and programs, what the other HDD contains. I don't disconnect forever.

Are these S.M.A.R.T errors are dangerous? Or i can use it with them, without data loss?

And is good to know, what causes the main problem. The HDD or PSU?

Just for the time being disconnect it to see if it is the problem. I don't think it will damage your data. You can buy a new HDD and image the broken one onto the new one if it turns out to be the HDD causing the problem.

I don't think its the PSU.

cesar22

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
OK. I changed the a PSU, for a new, and i ran the memtest with all of RAMs, and the problem is still not solved.