CPUID HWMonitor Temps with GPU

So I have successfully installed my Cooler Master V6 GT in my Thermaltake Chaser MK-1

Fans:

1x 200mm intake
1x 230mm side intake
2x 200mm top exhaust
1x 140mm rear exhaust

GPU - MSI GTX 670 Power Edition

How do these temps look for the hardware. Today I applied Arctic Silver Thermal Compound to the CPU.

I'm a bit of an extremist when it comes to hardware.

Any red flags? Anyone find it funny that my HD is cooler than my SSD?

Give me your thoughts:

Thank you

Screenshot:

5 answers Last reply
More about cpuid hwmonitor temps gpu
  1. Those are nice temperatures. More importantly is what they are like when under full load. Ignore TMPIN2 that is completely false. Mine says -128! I also used Artic Silver.
  2. Azrael47 said:
    Those are nice temperatures. More importantly is what they are like when under full load. Ignore TMPIN2 that is completely false. Mine says -128! I also used Artic Silver.

Under load is mid- high 40s when gaming underload Maybe 1 core gets to 50-53 sometimes but that's it. The rest remain 44-48
  3. I think I have lowered my idle temps as far as they can go for my room temp without water cooling.

This was my first build.
  4. That's nice. It seems the God's have blessed you with a good cooling solution ;)
  5. Azrael47 said:
    Those are nice temperatures. More importantly is what they are like when under full load. Ignore TMPIN2 that is completely false. Mine says -128! I also used Artic Silver.

And GPU sees about the same temps. Highest it does it 58ish when my monitor is full of moving objects.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Thermaltake CPUs GPUs