how to exit out safe mode screen broken windows7

newza

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
Hi I'm using a laptop-hpG61 running Windows 7 home, my laptop screen is broken and I'm relying on external screen, the problem is that I'm in safe mode and I want to start windows normally next time I open my laptop. Since the screen is broken and I may not see anything is there a way to ensure next restart is normal? In fact I would not like to restart this computer unless I have an answer, it took me three days to get to safe mode and see anything !

newza

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
found the answer at : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01835750&cc=za&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4151752&tmp_track_link=ot_search. It says Start, run=msconfig, and on the screen that open, click General and tick normal startup
Thanks, but default screen is broken so I cant see anything. And when pressing f8 for safemode, and going down 11times using arrows, external screen shows a mouse pinter for about 10seconds, some resolution info, then it behaves as though its refreshing, still on black screen, then nothing happens: the screen remains blank again !