Help me guys!

Budhaditya Bose

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
Hello people. Hi want genuine help on this topic. I am Mr, Bose from India, age 19. I had to read Commerce as stream after Highschool which I definitely hate. Any ways I was interested in science and Tech forever. I am a Computer Geek now. Now my question is my PC Geek uncle gave me interest in device drivers. I know if I know this, that I can make drivers for Un known devices anyone makes recognisable and work with computer. I love this things and devices too. Now To make drivers I need to know Programming, and the Hardware components, electronics etc. Now Not as a science major, I know nothing about electronics. Device driving is far away from reach, I need to know electronics, then its application in computer, Gates and stuff, Way more, then coding, last of all developing. I have less time to research about these when I have to study business, practice music as a musician go to tutions and stuff and scrape out a living from after next 3 years. I want you guys to help me with e books and site links which will help me to know about electronics, its application in computer, and a these basics with a more practical approach. I dont want to know great theories, and stuff coz i have less time. Give me tutorials about how to work in a bread board, electronics, how it is used, etc with practical approach. Sorry for wastin ur time with a long ass writing, but please stay with me. I seriously need help. Thanks in advance.

Solution
If you don't start with the theory of why, you will likely not get to the how.

So, your future seems to be pointed in two divided paths.
Business and/or music
vs
Computer science.

Only you can decide which.

USAFRet

Titan
If you don't start with the theory of why, you will likely not get to the how.

So, your future seems to be pointed in two divided paths.
Business and/or music
vs
Computer science.

Only you can decide which.

Solution

Budhaditya Bose

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
I like you for that u said No Why = No How . I am an Indian and here maximum thing goes by equals. No one asks why. Very few knows the why too. Now By theories I meant like abstract theories. Not practical theories. And for Business, I am just doing it coz in here, under Graduate means nothing. I am just doing it as a path to future studies. I dont like and never do business. Only I want to stick to music and tech. So please help me with it.....