Is the new I7 4771 any better to boost vs cyber attacks with 'trusted technology' feature?

G

My big debate is between this chip or the I7 4770. I would toss in the I7 4770k, however, I do not anticipate any overclocking in the future for my build, considering that it does shorten the life of a cpu reguardless of it being 'stable' or not. I do want an extreamly beefed up security for my system (to include a third party vpn, stacked antivirus suites, and the best of firewalls which is a massive debate in itself in the newcoming of 2014 software), so that's how the 4771 struck my attention. On this site (http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/517/Intel_Core_i7_i7-4770K_vs_Intel_Core_i7_i7-4771.html) as well as Intel's site they say that the 4771 offers the 'trusted execution' feature to help defend the computers bios and os. I'm not going to pretend to understand the entirety of the trusted execution feature, but my understanding of it is that is it kind of a failsafe for the software protection of the computer. In the event that something manages to get through and wasnt identified a threat by all the software defenses and tries to make any damaging changes, it could potentially identify it as a threat and not execute it. How relevent is this idea vs just a plain ol 4770 cpu to save a few bucks?

Just get a 4770, it really doesn't make a difference. Cyber attacks tend to attack the harddrive anyways, a CPU won't do anything to save you from that. Just back up weekly, have antivirus software, all that stuff.