how do I hardwire a swann plug in wireless security camera

ctnmouth

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
I have a swann wireless advanced series but no convenient plug to plug in to. Can I hardwire in my outside light junction box.

I wouldn't you need to put the power transformer some place dry. You might be able to extend the dc power wire by cutting it and splicing in some appropriate gauge wire that will let you run the distance. Otherwise they do make power injectors to run over ethernet cable. This is called PoE but it really isn't the official PoE. You would need to get one to match the power requirements of your device. You wouldn't actually have to use the ethernet if you planned to run wireless In either case if you did it or you bought one you would need to ensure that you did not get too much voltage drop in the wire.

ctnmouth

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013

charliehill

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Smart home and home automation become a heat topic more recently all around the world even in developing countries like China, as a solution for energy saving and easy-controlling by connecting with smart phone, young people also regard it as kind of fashion.

charliehill

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Wifi power socket realize remote control of home electronic appliance, it’s also a kind of fashion among young people. Wherever they are, they switch on/off their air conditioner, curtain, TV with smart phone to show they are fashion keeping.

charliehill

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Energy saving is a hot topic among all people, smart outlet switch has not only this function but also brings more conveniences to modern life, that’s why young people became crazy about this great invention.