Gaming rig, looking for the okay

Jaxem

Honorable
Please post in some other way than a pdf to download, most of us here don't want to risk downloading something from someone we don't know. Post the BBcode from a pcpartpicker build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Would change the DRAM to 2x8GB, would change CPU to 8350, the 9xxx are not much more than OCed 8350s and eat up a ton of voltage, that would also cut back on PSU reuirement.....and actually can do a lot better, regardless of what it's for with an Intel rig

RuneMason1

Honorable
Oct 2, 2013
i looked at the website you provided and it doesn't have the processor i have chosen. i think i'll just post as text.

Jaxem

Honorable
Like has been already said, the 8350 is a much better buy and you're sure to be able to clock it up to 9370 levels (well, pretty sure), the ram is a bit much unless you're running VM's or doing crazy video editing, with the saved money i would dial the GPU up to a 7950, or 7970, and you'll have a much more capable gaming rig.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Think will want better than a H60, that CPU runs hot!, would look at least to a H100, also would be better off with a 2x8GB set of DRAM over 4x4GB, and wouldn't count on being able to run 2400 sticks (at least at 2400)

TRENDING THREADS