• AMD+ATi+Gigabyte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Privatemanos

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
Always talking about gaming PCs which cost around 1500€.

Is it my imagination that the 1st (Intel + Nvidia +msi) combination is better the 2nd (AMD+ATi+Gigabyte) in performance?

Also i believe 1st is somewhat more durable than the 2nd or its my imagination again?

Edit: Cost changed to 1500€.

Privatemanos

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013

To make things easier, what if we use the same MB brand?

On the other side,i looked around the internet and MSI MBs have better benchmarks than Gigabyte....

Also i had a Gigabyte Z68 but it felt poorly desinged(high system temperatures,no UEFI bios,poor quality).After 5 months it"broke/fried" together with my rams so im not buying anything under the trademark of Gigabyte again!
Now i got an MSI Z77A and everything feels perfect.

P.S. Im sorry if my english isnt that good, BLAME my teacher!
Edit: poor desing,uefi bios etc etc

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Asus and Gigabyte are generally rated the tops. Of course, you can get a bad board in any brand. I've been building gaming PCs for myself and clients for quite a few years with almost every conceivable MB manufacturer... from low end to high end. Those two are still the ones I would choose first. Asrock has come into its own recently, too. But they have thin strata and sometimes you receive a warped board. I did. Almost every MSI board I've built with has worked, but had some kind of limited BIOS features that always left me wanting.