Origin PC drops AMD graphics

As idiotic as that may be, the vast majority of enthusiasts build their own instead of paying more to get less choices in system customization.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised of NVidia payed off Origin PC either.

Enthusiasts make up an even smaller number of PC sales than those who buy custom built machines and if they didn't then the likes of Dell, HP and Gateway wouldn't even exist.

I have my mates Dell XPS tower here in front of me and it has a discrete card in it (a 9600GSO in fact!) so I think you ought to re-evaluate that, they have shipped a shedload over the years and they haven't all had onboard only so get a grip and wake up smell the coffee because that's the argument of a fanboy who is on the backfoot and knows it.

Quote:
"This decision was based on a combination of many factors including customer experiences, GPU performance/drivers/stability, and requests from our support staff. Based on our 15+ years of experience building and selling award winning high-performance PCs, we strongly feel the best PC gaming experience is on NVIDIA GPUs."

I've been saying that for years.

So have I but those who fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down are just unable to comprehend simple facts let alone admit the truth! :lol:

I have seen prebuilt systems with discrete cards (both NVidia and ATI/AMD) but they are the minority. And you should talk about fanboys...

I can and I will! :lol:

AK B

Distinguished
May 16, 2013

But even you can't disagree that they overprice phenomenally.

I believe that you get what you pay for and with Nvidia you just get more! ;)