Want to buy a gaming mouse need advice

Megatront

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
not sure if i should get one with 3500 dpi,5600 dpi,or 8200 dpi.I play MMO's,Moba's,and fps a lot.

The 3500 is just a normal gaming mouse.The 5600 is a MOBA mouse,and the 8200 is a MMO mouse.

Would the 8200 work well with fps, and MOBA's,or would the moba mouse with lower dpi work better?

Higher FPS is better and generally a higher DPI mouse also has a higher build quality. I suggest a Corsair M95 due to the high DPI and extra buttons, making it perfect for both FPS and MMO games. I have one and it is built like a tank, and the matte black has a really nice rubberized coating that is easy to clean and so far hasn't worn off like my last mouse did. If that is too expensive, I have friends who have Anker mice which they say they love and are built like more expensive mice.

floyd1307

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
Hello there, Megatront.
If this question is already answered, please mark it as solved ;)
I had a simple gaming mouse before but decided i'd take a bit of an 'upgrade'.
Currently, i am an owner of the Roccat Kova +, it is a great mouse for gaming (Including FPS and MMO)
It is a low-medium budget mouse but for quality-wise this is a big bang for buck.
For just a whopping 50 euro´s you can get it at a peripheral store.
The mouse has a great driver, it has Macro´s and custom lighting.
As ewok93 suggested the Corsair M95, it is a great mouse but at FPS games i´d just keep accidentily pressing the buttons around my thumb.
With the driver of the Roccat mouse you can disable that ;)
The DPI amounts are as followed: 400, 800, 1600 and 3200.

Have a nice day.