Amazon Phones Could Pack Four Cameras for 3D Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Now TechCrunch is firing up the smartphone rumors

remember to take rumors with a grain of salt. I really dont know what to think of this rumor. it definitely looks innovative in some way, but I dont see much uses other than the phone looking fancy to others. I can see everything on my screen just fine at any angle. this would also make a phone automatically not cheap, which doesnt seem to be amazons way of doing things lately.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009

I take it you didn't get the memo that if this works as intended, it'd be very compelling for fanboys, thus competing with the iPhone.

inthere

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
3D IS total crap, but this sounds like holography, which would certainly be welcome.

I wonder....... if everyone come out with holographic phones, how many new pretty colors will Apple add to their iPhones?

x2ruff4u

Honorable
May 21, 2013
3D is innovation and the people who are saying it's crap/not feasible are the blockheads of the country. If apple did this on their phones WHICH they will you can bet there will be ALOT of people in line. It's sad, but people don't know what they want and when they hear/see it they WANT it!

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Well, it might work. Though it will probably need a specialized chip just for that. If it is software based and does not have a dedicated hardware. It will be annoyingly slow. It will be over a minute at the minimum , probably 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS