Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Xigmatek Introduces High-End Aquila Micro-ATX Case

Last response: in News comments
Share
October 4, 2013 7:53:21 PM

Well, lets hope the price isn't high end!
Score
5
October 4, 2013 8:10:47 PM

Nice if the price is right.
Score
0
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 4, 2013 9:02:48 PM

...well shoot. I just ordered a CaseLabs S5 because I wanted that motherboard layout, but this is going to be smaller and better looking.
Score
0
October 5, 2013 1:11:45 AM

Nice! Love the look. I hope I love the price as well.
Score
0
October 5, 2013 1:31:16 AM

The idea is to make cases smaller... This design seems to be going the wrong way
Score
-1
October 5, 2013 8:49:04 AM

ooh its like a baby brother version of my Xigmatek Elysium (a small person could fit in this thing)
Score
0
October 5, 2013 5:57:02 PM

DarkSable: I've seen Xigmatek cases in person and own CaseLabs. There is no comparison. You will change your mind.
Score
0
October 5, 2013 6:12:40 PM

biggestinsect said:
DarkSable: I've seen Xigmatek cases in person and own CaseLabs. There is no comparison. You will change your mind.


I think I've already changed my mind about the design, but... the size is a little offputting. I hadn't realized just how much larger than a 'standard' matx it was going to be.
Score
0
October 5, 2013 9:36:01 PM

Looks nice but way way way to small. I can't see building a rig in any thing smaller than a Full Tower just does not make for a good gaming rig to me.
Score
0
October 5, 2013 9:42:18 PM

bryonhowley said:
Looks nice but way way way to small. I can't see building a rig in any thing smaller than a Full Tower just does not make for a good gaming rig to me.


That's because you haven't yet. It's addicting. :p 

There's something about being able to brag about getting the power of a full sized computer in the area of a couple shoeboxes, and the density, challenge, and planning that took...
Score
0
October 5, 2013 9:54:47 PM

Probably one of the only cases that could get me to leave my HAF XB. We'll see what the price is first though. :) 
Score
0
October 6, 2013 8:49:13 AM

Right about the size thing. The Caselabs cases give you room for full custom water with big rads. Even their ITX case is on the large size. If your going air or even closed loop; you can definitely get a lot smaller. I don't think anything else on the market comes close to their build quality. If that is important.
Score
0
October 6, 2013 12:02:32 PM

biggestinsect said:
Right about the size thing. The Caselabs cases give you room for full custom water with big rads. Even their ITX case is on the large size. If your going air or even closed loop; you can definitely get a lot smaller. I don't think anything else on the market comes close to their build quality. If that is important.


Yeah, but, well... I managed to stuff a full watercooling setup in an ITX bitfenix prodigy with a dual slot graphics card and a sound card. (mini pcie can be used for so many thing.)

Ahh well. It's already on the way, so I'll try it and see if I don't jump back in horror when I open the box. :p 
Score
0
October 7, 2013 1:46:20 PM

Seems like a lot of nice MATX cases are coming out AFTER I completed my build. SMH.... If this one is in the $80-$100 range I would have snapped it up real quick. Tried waiting for the prodigy M-ATX case but they never provided a release date so I just went with a R4 in the end,
Score
0
!