one pc 2 internet connections? not the usual "combine speeds" query

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlresist

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
Hi,

i was just wondering if it's possible to use two internet connections on one pc. i have tried to search in the forum for similar topics but my requirement is a little different and i couldn't find any thread which is related to my query. Hence, i am making a new thread about it:

i have a adsl broadband connection and an ev-do connection. the adsl connects through the ethernet interface and ev-do connects through usb. what i would like to achieve is to have both connections active at the same time on the same pc, but i don't want to 'combine' the speeds of both the connections. i simply want some programs to use one connection and some programs to use the another. i use windows xp sp3 32bit. theoretically it seems possible to me but i don't know if practically it's possible.

please advice...

thank you!

More posting to old threads I see. You truly look like a idiot when you don't even read the post just spam links to your youtube video. Why don't you show me how you hook up a wireless broadband modem to the router you think is so great.....oh you can't...busted again.

Maybe I should get a youtube account just to post comments about how little you know.

Windows does not give you any options to pick and chose what program uses what internet connection.

You can use a higher end router that allows both a WAN and a 3g/4g usb connection and then program in routes for specific ports or IP addresses that your programs would use, outside of that it is just not practical.

You have no clue. You still don't read do you.

Explain EXACTLY how you connect a EVDO broadband connection to the magic router you propose using. Do you not think I already looked and found IT DOES NOT SUPPORT that device. I unlike you do my research before I post on this forum.

Now explain how you make a device that is NOT supported work.

You are come and tell big lies and when you get caught you tell even more.

If you are so knowledgeable please explain EXACTLY how you get a single session to share 4 IP addresses. You can make millions of dollars for a solution........or maybe you just are telling more lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.